WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
HT Micron reserves the right to collect:
• Information submitted by you on the HT Micron website, such as, name, phone number, email;
• Information collected automatically by the website, such as the browser used, the IP address with date and time of access, the source of the IP, the tabs accessed, the pages accessed, next pages accessed, or any search term entered on the sites or in reference to these, among others;
• Information from public and commercially available or shared sources, including social media.
HOW DATA AND COOKIES WILL BE USED
We use the information collected exclusively for:
• Provide a personalized service based on your previous searches on our website.
• Request opinions and conduct surveys with our customers.
• Protect, identify and prevent fraud, information theft and other criminal activities.
• Identify complaints and suggestions.
• Evaluate and improve our products and services
• Comply with applicable legal obligations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are information files that can be stored on the devices that access the HT Micron website, in order to improve your experience of using it.
WHO YOUR DATA IS SHARED WITH
HT Micron may share the data collected with interested parties, in the following cases:
• To protect HT Micron’s interests in any type of conflict, including lawsuits.
• To provide service to assist with site repairs and advertising, among others. These partners are also committed to protecting the information they access.
• For deliver to justice, by court order or at the request of administrative authorities that have legal competence for the request.
• For supply to other parties, upon authorization from the user.
HOW WE KEEP INFORMATION SECURE
• Your personal data will be stored in operational environment with information security measurements to prevent unauthorized access.
• Data access is restricted, and it’s done only by authorized persons, that are committed to maintain confidentiality. Breach of confidentiality will result in civil liability and the person responsible will be penalized as provided by Brazilian law.
• The security measurements are continuously monitored and reviewed accordingly the most actual technologies and organizational resources.
• We adopt the best efforts to preserve the privacy of information. However, no website is completely secure, and HT Micron cannot fully guarantee that all information that travels on the pages is not subject to unauthorized access through methods developed to obtain information improperly.
WHERE YOUR DATA WILL BE SENT
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT
Your personal data will be kept only for the period that will be necessary to reach the goals for what they were collected, or, to fulfill legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
In compliance with the applicable regulation, that regard to the processing of personal data, HT Micron respects and guarantees to the user, the possibility of submitting requests based on the following conditions:
• Confirmation of the existence of treatment.
• Access to data.
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data.
• The anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive, or treated data in nonconformities.
• The elimination of data processed with the user’s consent.
• Obtaining information about public or private entities with which HT Micron will share your data.
• Information about the possibility of not giving your consent, as well as being informed about the consequences, in case of denial.
• Revocation of consent.
LEGISLATION AND VENUE
GET IN TOUCH
For any doubt, clarification, complaint or request, the data protection officer Eduardo Oliveira da Silva can be contacted by phone at (51) 3081-8650, extension 8686 or e-mail: email@example.com.
You can contact us through the following communication channels.
• Address: Av. Unisinos, 1550 – Cristo Rei, São Leopoldo – RS, 93022-750.
• Telephone: (51) 3081-8650
• Website: http://www.htmicron.com.br/contato
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If the way we treat your personal data be changed, we will update this policy. HT Micron reserves the right to do any alteration to the practices and this policy by any time. Any updates or changes will be informed in this section.
V0001 – Valid until (date)